Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: 2020 Census Taker
Location: Various locations
Salary: $14.30 per hour
In advance of the 2020 Census, the U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people for temporary jobs across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count. These positions provide the perfect opportunity to earn some extra income while helping your community. The results of the 2020 Census will help determine each state's representation in Congress, as well as how certain funds are spent for schools, hospitals, roads, and more.
Candidates must complete an online job application. The application includes assessment questions about your education, work, and other experience. To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
How to Apply
Apply Online at https://2020census.gov/jobs or,
call 1-855-JOB-2020 (1-855-562-2020) for more information.
Federal Relay Service: (800) 877-8339 TTY/ASCII
The Federal Relay Service (FedRelay) provides telecommunications services to allow individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, and/or have speech disabilities to conduct official business with and within the federal government.
The U.S. Census Bureau is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Back to main job listing...