Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Riveter Operator, 2nd Shift (DK-111418-01)
Location: Pinckneyville, Illinois
Eaton's Electrical division in Pinckneyville is seeking candidates for (15) full-time Riveter Operator, 2nd Shift positions, to join our team. These are entry-level positions. No manufacturing experience is required.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for operating Riveting machine(s)
- You will package materials
- You will organize and palletize product
- You will perform light assembly work
- You will read and interpret drawings
- You will train and coach other employees
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Pinckneyville, IL will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 2 or more years manufacturing experience
- Prior assembly experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
EATON HIRING EVENT
Monday, December 3, 2018
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Held at the Eaton facility located at 3764 Longspur Rd,
Pinckneyville, Illinois 62274
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! Pre-registration is encouraged before attending the Hiring Event. Contact Brittany Parker at: BrittanyParker@eaton.com for questions. Apply online at: https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/061936?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
Back to main job listing...