Title: Production Support (DK-060718-01)
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Salary: $13.00 per hour
Employer in Mt. Vernon is seeking candidates for (40) Production Support positions. These are full-time, hourly positions with rotating shifts from Monday through Sunday. Employees must be able to operate various pieces of equipment and be prepared to meet production standards and specifications. Employees are responsible for the safe and efficient performance of assigned tasks.
Candidates must be able to:
- Receive written and oral instructions as to specs, procedures, tolerances, and various construction and quality requirement.
- Follow standard practices and perform all work necessary to promptly and accurately obtain quality and quantity production; follow plant safety policies; plant policies; environmental policies; and keep work areas neat, clean, and orderly.
- Effectively communicate with supervision, other personnel,
and any supplying department supervision.
- Perform medium to heavy work around moving machinery,
with frequent heavy pushing, pulling.
- Work while being exposed to some heat and dust.
- Stand the entire shift, frequently stoop, bend, twist,
and walk long distances.
- Lift 30 or more pounds on an occasional basis.
- Use both arms/hands to perform job.
- Perform other duties as directed by the
Supervisor or Department Manager.
- Work weekend shifts and some afternoon/evening
shifts during the week.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidates must be able to lift 30 lbs, plus pass background check and drug screen tests.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, send an email request (with resume if available) to email@example.com. Include "Production Support (DK-060718-01)" in the subject line.