Continental Tire is seeking candidates for the following position...
Title: Production Support (DK-060718-01)
Salary: $10.00 per hour
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
This full-time, temporary production position has the potential to become full-time, permanent. Employee must be able to operate various pieces of equipment and be prepared to meet production standards and specifications. Employee is responsible for the safe and efficient performance of assigned tasks.
Candidate must be able to:
- Receive written and oral instructions as to specs, procedures, tolerances, and various construction and quality requirement.
- Follow standard practices and perform all work necessary to promptly and accurately obtain quality and quantity production, follow plant Safety policies, Plant policies, Environmental policies, and keep work areas neat, clean, and orderly.
- Effectively communicate with supervision, other personnel, and any supplying department supervision.
- Perform medium to heavy work around moving machinery,
with frequent heavy pushing, pulling.
- Work while being exposed to some heat and dust.
- Stand the entire shift, frequently stoop, bend, twist, walk long distances.
- Lift 30 or more pounds on an occasional basis.
- Use both arms/hands to perform job.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor or Department Manager.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidates must be able to lift 30 lbs, plus pass background check and drug screen tests.
Interested? Join us!
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you!
Please be prepared to interview and bring a resume if you have one.
If you are unable to attend the hiring event, please email a cover letter and resume (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Production Support (DK-060718-01)" in the subject line.