Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Industrial Electrician (DK-101415-01)
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Candidate will be responsible for the hookup of motors, transformers, control boxes and control cases; plus be responsible for troubleshooting electrical systems, both on machinery and for the facility. This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday. First and/or second shifts are available. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot electrical and electronic problems in equipment, wiring and switches.
- Analyze circuits, wiring diagrams and blueprints to calibrate, service, repair or install electronic devices.
- Run tests, isolate problems, replace faulty section of wiring, and lay conduit
- Works within OSHA-specified guidelines to ensure his own safety and that of other workers.
- Maintain and secure work tools.
- Previous experience with Lockout Tagout procedures
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with 480 - 600 volts in an industrial setting.
- Ability to identify wires by color.
- Ability to work in various positions, including working in small spaces.
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams, schematics, blueprints and assembly prints.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required
Candidate will also be expected to pass background check and drug screen test.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you!
To apply for this position, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Industrial Electrician (DK-101415-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...