Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Social Media Specialist (DK-062717-01)
Location: Marion, Illinois
Employer in Marion is seeking candidates for a Social Medial Specialist position. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Conceptualization, production, shooting, and editing short promotional videos for network shows and community events
- Creating graphics & flyers for campaigns across multiple platforms (know different aspect ratios)
- Prepare reports summarizing the effectiveness of social media strategies and highlight areas of opportunity
- Manage the planning, implementation, tagging, audience segmentation, optimization, reporting and analysis of organic and/or paid social campaigns
- Monitor and closely follow and understand industry trends and relevant conversations and drive creative digital media initiatives within TCT Network
- Demonstration of creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness to meet ambitious social media and marketing goals.
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- 3+ years professional social media and digital communications experience
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or related field preferred
- Skilled in producing content via Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Constant Contacts
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to move quickly and make creative decisions without extensive supervision
- Experience with FHD/4K DSLR video production equipment and 3-point lighting setups
For immediate consideration:
Please submit your resume and a link to your online portfolio with work from the past two years to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to main job listing...