Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Information Technology/Network Administrator (DK-011118-01)
Location: Marion, Illinois
Local TV company in Marion is seeking qualified candidates for an Information Technology/Network Administrator position, working in a Christian Ministry environment. This position is full-time, working Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Position requires the following:
- 3-5 years of experience with System and Network Administration.
- Microsoft Active Directory and server management.
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365.
- Troubleshooting. Microsoft Windows 10 in an Active Directory Domain.
- Website CMS Administration and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Must also be able to perform: "hands on" work when necessary and learn live streaming and Video On Demand Platforms.
High School diploma or GED is required. Preference will be given to those with Microsoft Certifications, Cisco Certifications, HTML, PHP, CSS, JAVA, XML, MySql, Apache Web Server, EMC, MAC and Linux.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com Include Information Technology/Network Administrator (DK-011118-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...