Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Personal Care Aide (DK-030719-01)
Location: Herrin, Illinois and surrounding areas
Salary: $10.00 per hour
Employer in Herrin is seeking candidates for (4) full-time Personal Care Aide positions. Candidates will provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living as assigned to clients in the home setting in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted practice and the Office's policies and procedures. Full-time and part-time positions for 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd shifts are available, working Monday through Sunday with rotating schedules.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and assignment.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
High School Diploma/GED and valid driver's license required.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To be considered for this position, please attend one of our Orientation/Informational sessions, held every day at 9:00 a.m., at the American Job/One-Stop Business & Employment Center at 3000 W DeYoung St, Suite 800-B, Marion, IL 62959. If you are unable to attend an informational session, please send an email request (with resume if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Personal Care Aide (DK-030719-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...