Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Hydraulics Technician (DK-041817-01)
Location: Herrin, Illinois
Employer in Herrin is seeking candidates for (2) full-time Hydraulic Technician positions. Candidate will
diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components used in construction, forestry, agriculture, and mining. Work schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, and vacation pay
- Tear down, analyze, prepare quote, and repair all makes and types of hydraulic components, including cylinders, pumps, motors, and valves.
- Test hydraulic products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble components using hoists and hand tools.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, workshops, etc.
Minimum Education — Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Vocational training or higher education a plus.
Minimum Experience — 3 to 5 years of work-related experience preferred.
Minimum Skills — Good math skills; proficient in the use of hand tools and power tools; ability to read blue prints and technical drawings; experience with diagnostic and test equipment relevant to hydraulic repairs. Must own standard hand tools required for position.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, send an email request (with resume if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Hydraulics Technician (DK-041817-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...