Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Housekeeper (DK-101017-01)
Location: Herrin, Illinois
Employer in Herrin is seeking candidates for a full-time Housekeeper position. Candidate will implement community housekeeping procedures in an efficient manner to safely meet the Residents' needs in compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate requirements. Work as a team member with all departments to create a universal worker atmosphere to assure Residents receive optimal care. Wrok schedule is Monday through Friday.
- Ensure all rooms and areas of the community kept clean, odor-free and presentable.
- Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with community policies.
- Perform duties with proper caution of chemical and other safety hazards inherent to the job.
- Perform all housekeeping procedures in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality customer service to the Residents, families, and staff the department serves.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred. Candidate will also be expected to pass background check and drug screening tests.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, send an email request (with resume if available) to email@example.com. Include "Housekeeper (DK-101017-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...