Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Production Supervisor (DK-052518-03)
Location: Du Quoin, Illinois
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000 per year
Employer in Du Quoin is seeking candidates for (3) full-time Production Supervisor positions.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for planning and coordinating the work activities and resources of the production facility with the Plant Manager. Work schedule is from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday and vacation pay.
Specific job duties
- Zinc plating, specifically on steel rack and barrel types
- Develops work load and personnel schedules to maintain and adhere to production schedule set forth by the Plant Manager
- Maintains specification book, develops correct racking methods, and tooling required. Maintaining high efficiency and low re-work on individual lines
- Evaluates any changes necessary to achieve a high level of quality
- Has a dotted line responsibility for lab, waste treatment and maintenance on off shift
- Monitor performance against goals and implement corrective actions to meet goals
- Assists in other areas as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations with a minimum of 5 years' experience in zinc plating, specifically on steel rack and barrel types
- Experience in leading a team to meet production requirements
- Understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient in MS Office products, inventory software and manufacturing software
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Potential candidates must also pass background check, drug screen, and physical exam.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, send an email request (with resume if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Production Supervisor (DK-052518-03)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...