Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Maintenance Technician II (DK-052518-02)
Location: Du Quoin, Illinois
Salary: $17.50 per hour
Employer in Du Quoin is seeking candidates for (3) full-time Maintenance Technician positions.
These positions are responsible for all functions of the maintenance department within the facility, including all equipment, electrical, plumbing, grounds keeping, and personnel for the department. Work schedule is from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and Sunday. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday and vacation pay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all employees working in a maintenance function. Plan all labor requirements for maintenance related projects, maximizing employees capabilities and expertise
- Participate in all functions of the company relating to facility upkeep, improvement, repair and operation of equipment. Work closely with the Plant Manager to meet corporate goals
- Responsible for all aspects of tooling/racking making, waste treatment and maintenance
- Maintain inventory of critical parts and supplies to minimize down time while keeping cost to a minimum
- Purchase all maintenance related products in a professional manner, using multiple bids procedures
- Oversee all large projects or installations, including contractor selection, design, engineering, and fabrication
- Design equipment or systems to specification and keep company compliant and updated on all local and federal code regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
- Computer Skills — word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory, internal and manufacturing software.
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Must be able to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment for the work environment
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training; Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Potential candidates must also pass background check, drug screen, and physical exam.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, send an email request (with resume if available) to email@example.com. Include "Maintenance Technician II (DK-052518-02)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...