Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Coordinator of Procurement
Technical Assistance Center (DK-091217-02)
Location: Carterville, Illinois
Salary: $37,181 to $46,476 per year
Employer in Carterville is seeking candidates for a full-time Coordinator of Procurement Technical Assistance Center. Work schedule is 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- marketing center services to the community and provide general procurement information;
- inform clients of the potential for market expansion by contracting with government agencies;
- sponsor and host workshops and conferences that may include: educating attendees about general government contracting, required registrations, certifications that may apply to their businesses, marketing to the government, solicitation review and preparation, provide networking opportunities for clients with government agencies and additional support services;
- provide specialized counseling to clients based on the needs of their business, which may include: general consultation and information regarding federal, state, and local contracting, as well as sub and prime contracting opportunities, assist clients in preparing a company profile that maximizes the potential of finding opportunities through the center's electronic bid matching service, assist clients with required registrations at the state and federal level, assist with solicitation review, bid package preparation, bid history research, and assist with contract administration (upon award of contract) when needed;
- assist clients with certification applications to include: woman owned small business, minority owned small business, 8(a) business development, HUBZ one certification, service Disabled Veteran Owned business certification, and disabled persons' business certification;
- assist clients in marketing their business to government agencies;
- other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field; three years experience working with Business & Industry is required. Master's degree in business or related field; knowledge of business/government contract procurement is preferred. Candidate will also be expected to pass background check.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Coordinator of Procurement Technical Assistance Center (DK-091217-02)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...