Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Field and Preparation Technician (DK-090916-01)
Location: Chester, Illinois
Employer in Chester is seeking candidates for a full-time Field and Prep Technician. This is an entry level position with varied hours/schedule, working Monday through Sunday, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday and vacation pay. Candidate will be expected to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare water, coal, coke, or other materials for analytical processes
- Collecs samples of water, coal, coke, or other materials, as directed
- Maintain analytical equipment, preparation equipment, and sampling equipment, as necessary, to ensure adequate operation
- Prepare data for reporting following established procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
Work location is primarily in Chester, Illinois, but there may be occasional driving to other local clients in the Chester, Illinois vicinity or to Freeburg, Illinois as needed.
High School Diploma or GED and a valid Class D Drivers License is required to operate company vehicles. Candidate will also be expected to pass background check and drug screening tests.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you!
To apply for this position, please email a resume to email@example.com with "Field and Preparation Technician (DK-090916-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...