Man-Tra-Con Corporation is working with a local employer to fill the
Job Title: Production Supervisor (DK-090717-01)
Location: Carbondale, Illinois
Employer in Carbondale is seeking candidates for a Production Supervisor position. Candidates must have experience in assembly line processes. Work hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare: BC/BS employee 100%, employee dependents must be paid by employee
- Two-weeks vacation
- Flexible spending account
- Group life and AD&D
- Five sick days for FT
- Five holidays plus a floating day
High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidate must also be able to pass background check, drug screening tests. Other requirements include the following:
- Organized and accurate.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and defining problems.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills and able to perform detail oriented jobs.
- Strong computer skills .
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to write standard operating procedures a plus.
How to Apply
This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, please email a resume to email@example.com with "Production Supervisor (DK-090717-01)" in the subject line.
Back to main job listing...