Message to Customers
Man-Tra-Con Corporation is committed to serving you while protecting your safety and the safety of our staff during the COVID-19 crisis. For assistance, contact us as indicated below:
Adult & Dislocated Worker Job Search Customers
- New Customers — Contact Assessment & Referral Coordinator Reba Utley at 618-944-0060, or via email at RebaUtley@mantracon.org for job search assistance.
- Enrolled Customers — Contact Career Specialist Diane Payne at 618-998-0970, ext. 276, or 618-889-9984, or via email at DianePayne@mantracon.org for assistance.
Adult & Dislocated Worker Training Customers
- New Customers — Contact Assessment & Referral Coordinator Reba Utley at 618-944-0060, or RebaUtley@mantracon.org for training assistance.
- Enrolled Customers — Contact Career Specialist Dana Marlow at 618-998-0970, ext. 221, or 618-889-4928, or via email at DanaMarlow@mantracon.org for assistance and current information on the status of your training program.
- New and Enrolled Customers — Contact Program Administrator Tena Studer at 618-998-0970, ext. 209, or via email at TenaStuder@mantracon.org for assistance.
We have compiled a listing of additional information to help you during the COVID-19 crisis, including information on applying for Unemployment Insurance Benefits, area employers who are currently hiring, food assistance, healthcare, utilities, business loans, hotlines, and more.
Download the COVID-19 Resource document (PDF file, 147 KB) >>
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will be following the guidance of federal and state agencies, including Governor Pritzker, to help protect our community while working to serve you to the best of our ability. We will keep you updated as information changes. Please visit this website for the latest information on services, processes, and/or cancellations.