Hire Workers with Disabilities...
and bring a wealth of skills and benefits to your business!
Employers who hire workers with disabilities enhance their business in a variety of ways. Studies have shown that workers with disabilities consistently meet or exceed performance expectations. In addition, disabled workers bring the following skills and benefits to organizations that employ them:
- Special problem-solving skills, including unique perspectives
on how to accomplish tasks and implement strategies
- Improved work ethic
- Dependability, flexibility and teamwork experience
- Active involvement in lifelong learning
- Fresh vision of new applications for products
- Increased morale, productivity and brand loyalty among
the entire staff by creating an inclusive corporate culture
Additional benefits for the employer include:
- Access to a wider pool of qualified candidates
- Reduced costs and employee turnover
- Financial incentives such as tax credits for
hiring persons with disabilities.
Learn more about the benefits of hiring
workers with disabilities…
Call Chris Pell at (618) 998-0970, ext. 228